ANTI CORRUPTION & ANTI BRIBERY
As per good governance and self-regulatory organisation, Yog Dhyan Foundation is committed towards Anti-Corruption & Anti Bribery
ANY CORRUPT OR FRAUDULENT BEHAVIOUR, WHATSOEVER, EITHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, STRICTLY NOT ACCEPTABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
Corruption is an abuse of the entrusted power for the private advantage of any person. This includes offering, giving, demanding or receiving financial or material gifts, loans, rewards, provisions or any other advantages from/to a third person as incentive to achieve something which is dishonest, illegal or breaching confidence within the framework of contractual relations.
This refers in particular to:
- Bribery and the acceptance of bribes, excessive gifts or favours in return for YDF support, goods or services
- Granting and receiving advantages, including return parts of contractual payments (“kickbacks”)
- Facilitation payments
- Fraud and embezzlement (utilization of the entrusted funds for personal use)
- Agreements reducing competition
- Extortion and money laundering
Fraud is a theft or misuse of funds or other resources, which may or may not also involve misstatement of financial documents or records to conceal the theft or misuse.
Examples of fraud include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Theft of funds or any other YDF property
- Falsification of costs or expenses
- Forgery or alteration of documents
- Destruction or removal of records
These Policy has come into force from the date of approval by the Board of Trustees.