You can join this noble movement by gifting your time, talent or treasure.
Our success in India is because of supporters just like you. Help us accelerate social and economic change in India for type I diabetic people by sharing our story and spreading the word.
Bring your passion and join us to catalyse lasting change in India. Learn more about our volunteering opportunities and find out if we have a volunteering opportunity that fits you today.
YDF established the institutional fundraising team in 2015 to mobilize project and theme linked resources from various institutions, corporate, trusts, foundations and international donors. Ethical screening guidelines for private sector partnership with YDF guide the partnerships with corporates. Currently, the team is engaged with various private corporates and Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs).
Building corporate relationships is of extreme importance to bring about progressive change. Corporate involvement includes events, charity shows, project adoption, and payroll giving. The fundraising events also motivate your staff, create a positive social image for you and even increase your Brand image.
Donors can sponsor a specific project and they can adopt from causes like education, health, livelihood of type 1 diabetic youth and children. YDF will stand by you and give you regular information about the project you adopt.
• Adoption of batch on children in number of multiples of 5 per month (Financial assistance of A-Group Rs.2500/- and B-Group Rs.3500/- to each child with Type 1 diabetes for Strips, Gluco-meter, Insulin and Nutritional Diet )
• Financial assistance in organizing quarterly HbA1c camp, helps Children with Type 1 Diabetes to avoid unexpected Diabetes complications, which can lead to BRAIN STROKE, BLINDNESS, HEART ATTACK, KIDNEY FAILURE, IMPOTENCE, AMPUTATIONS etc.
• Financial assistance for Yearly educational outstation trips for children with Type 1 Diabetes
• Financial assistance for Providing Yoga training to interested children with Type 1 Diabetes for regulating their diabetes and excelling in Yoga teaching profession
• Financial assistance for conducting free medical camps and OPD services by reputed doctors (Doctors render their services free of cost as token of appreciation for YDF’s work)
A simple and unique way for ndividuals who want to do something for the community/humanity the donation comes directly from the employees’ salary before the tax. We can streamline the process of payroll giving in your organization for education, livelihood and treatment of Youth and Children with Type 1 Diabetes.
Your organization must host or sponsor promotional events. We can collaborate and help create awareness about underprivileged sections of society. You can contribute and/or providing us space to facilitate fund raising at the event by contributing a part of your sponsorship budget to our social efforts etc.