STANDARD OF CONDUCT
The management, employees, associates, staff and legal representatives of the YDF are obliged to ensure that their staff (including employees, consultants and volunteers) will avoid any unacceptable behaviour and they will comply with the following standards:
Highest standard of personal and professional conduct
- The management, employees, associates, staff and legal representatives of the YDF must ensure that their behaviour during and outside of work supports YDF’s positive reputation.
- All people have to be treated with respect and dignity. Any forms of discriminative behaviour on the basis of race, gender, religion, social status, colour, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, sexual orientation and others are unacceptable.
- Any behaviour likely to cause harm to children, including physical, sexual, emotional abuse and neglect, is prohibited.
- YDF shall observe local laws and cultural norms and behave in culturally sensitive manner, as long as the rules of local laws do not contradict Country’s & International legal standards, universal principles of Codes of conduct and basic human rights
- YDF should always use appropriate language, appear and dress in a way corresponding to their position and given situation, creating a respectable and positive perception of YDF.
- The possession, distribution or consumption of illegal substances at the work place (including vehicles) or when on duty is strictly forbidden. Any type of work under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any illegal substance is not acceptable.
No involvement in activities which are illegal or might compromise the work of YDF
- Taking part or supporting any illegal or criminal activities is unacceptable.
- Abuse or exploitation of children or adults in any way or any activities contravening basic human rights are forbidden.
- Any other inappropriate behaviour or action that might jeopardise YDF’s reputation must be avoided.
- In case any management, employees, associates, staff and legal representatives of YDF is subject to criminal prosecution they are obliged to inform their YDF Focal Point immediately.
- Direct or indirect support of terrorism or any cooperation with the sanctioned entities
These Policy has come into force from the date of approval by the Board of Trustees.